T-Rex II image (above left) used with permission from MyAmigaShop.com
- September 25, 2021 - The A4000 G-Force 040 40 User's Guide is now available from the Documentation page. Note that the key parts of the User's Guide Addendum from pages 3 and 4 have been merged into the User's Guide.
- April 30, 2021 - Thanks to photos sent to me by eBay seller vannysue_6, complete T-Rex II Jumpers and Definitions (four pages, including a silkscreen closeup) and the A4000 G-Force 040 User's Guide Addendum (also four pages) are now available from the Documentation page. Many, many thanks to vannysue_6 for this very hard-to-find info! Also newly added is the elusive QuikPak A4KT.Install disk (in ADF format) to the Downloads page, thanks to darrenhd's excellent Quikpak 68060 Information page. Last but not least, added some new GVP accelerator-related links to the Links page, including a superbly done, detailed review of the TekMagic 4060T aka Ultrasound accelerator by jack-3D of jack.untergrund.net. A lot of rare info here—thanks Jack!
- February 5, 2020 - Though not directly related to the 4060 or 2060, added helpful details and info to the Solutions page in regards to burning the latest GVP-m v4.15 EPROM for the Impact A2000-HC Series II (which fixes many bugs and issues). Thanks to Amiga user Charles Hofer for this info.
- September 12, 2019 - Removed obsolete libraries from the Downloads page, and fixed a number of broken links.
- September 9, 2019 - Added some T-Rex 2040 documentation to the Documentation page. Thanks to Robert Miranda for sending me this info and its source.
- September 22, 2018 - Updated the Downloads page with version 2.3 of Ralph Babel's 68060.library. The primary fix makes it aware of the Rev. 5 68060 having the Load/Store Buffer Bypass bug, and disables the mode. Thanks to Robert Miranda for informing me of this new version.
- July 3, 2018 - In addition to adding content, clarified and cleaned up the Downloads page significantly (many thanks to Robert Miranda, GVP tech support for his expertise). Also replaced more broken links, and updated a link to Carsten Schlote's 68060 source code reference on GitHub. Lastly, cleaned up the GVP-m logo and nav bar for a (hopefully) cleaner and more consistent look.
- June 20, 2018 - General text and HTML code clean ups, removed dead links, replaced some images with newer, higher resolution images.
- April 19, 2018 - Removed an old amiga.org link that suggested people try and contact Ed Jefferies for help, as Ed (one of GVP's finest engineers) sadly passed away in March of 2016. :( My thanks to Robert Miranda (used to be one of GVP's best tech support people) for letting me know about this.