T-Rex II image (above left) used with permission from MyAmigaShop.com
- February 5, 2020 - Though not directly related to the 4060 or 2060, added helpful details and info to the Solutions and Help Requests page in regards to burning the latest GVP-M v4.15 EPROM for the Impact A2000-HC Series II (which fixes many bugs and issues). Thanks to Amiga user Charles Hofer for this info.
- September 12, 2019 - Removed obsolete libraries from the Downloads page, and fixed a number of broken links.
- September 9, 2019 - Added some T-Rex I 2040 documentation to the Documentation page. Thanks to Robert Miranda for sending me this info and its source.
- September 22, 2018 - Updated the Downloads page with version 2.3 of Ralph Babel's 68060.library. The primary fix makes it aware of the Rev. 5 68060 having the Load/Store Buffer Bypass bug, and disables the mode. Thanks to Robert Miranda for informing me of this new version.
- July 3, 2018 - In addition to adding content, clarified and cleaned up the Downloads page significantly (many thanks to Robert Miranda, GVP tech support for his expertise). Also replaced more broken links, and updated a link to Carsten Schlote's 68060 source code reference on GitHub. Lastly, cleaned up the GVP-m logo and nav bar for a (hopefully) cleaner and more consistent look.
- June 20, 2018 - General text and HTML code clean ups, removed dead links, replaced some images with newer, higher resolution images.
- April 19, 2018 - Removed an old amiga.org link that suggested people try and contact Ed Jefferies for help, as Ed (one of GVP's finest engineers) sadly passed away in March of 2016. :( My thanks to Robert Miranda (used to be one of GVP's best tech support people) for letting me know about this.