Much more than a modern Amiga graphics card
Compiled by a ZZ9000 owner and enthusiast
Updated: January 4, 2021 | ZZ9000 is © 2019-2021 MNT Research GmbH
Preface | Specifications | Requirements / Compatibility | Production / Shipping | Installation | Screen Modes
Add-Ons | Apps 'n ARMs | Benchmarks | Features | Support / Troubleshooting | F.A.Q. | Links | Contact
Production / Shipping
- Batch 1:
- 200 cards, shipped [source link | archived image]
- Batch 2:
- 100 cards, shipped ("Batch 2 is limited to 100 units, will include all fixes out of the box and will have a slightly improved mechanical fit for easier installation.
Depending on how quickly pre-orders are filled, we expect to ship the batch in Oct/Nov 2019.") [source link | archived image]
- ("It's 1mm shorter, has some smaller layout improvements, has more 45 degree corners, and has a breakout header for the digital audio input pins of the HDMI encoder chip.") [source link | archived image]
- ("Batch 2 is in production and will ship in December 2019.") [source link | archived image]
- Batch 3:
- 100 cards, shipped ("Planned new feature for Batch 3 is to make the USB port useful from the Amiga in some way and Amiga 500 compatibility including video capturing via a new cable. This functionality will also be backported to Batch 1 and 2 owners.") [source link | archived image]
- Batch 4:
- 100 cards, shipped [archived image]
- Batch 5:
- 100 cards, shipped as of late January.
- Batch 6:
- 100 cards, now in production and estimated to ship at the end of March 2021.
- Batch 7:
- If you order today, you will be in Batch 7, which is planned to ship in June 2021.
For general overseas shipping time reference (pre-COVID-19) from Germany to the U.S. took about 14 days (Sept. 3, 2019 to Sept. 17, 2019: tracking history). It was shipped via DHL from Germany, but switched to the U.S. Postal Service once it reached the U.S.
For some obscure reason, the U.S. Postal Service in New York sat on it for six days(!) before it finally continued its (then straightforward) journey to Indiana.