Last 10 updates below. Please note that all changes/updates to the 630i Collective are noted on this page.
March 2, 2016 - Blue Thunder:
[Tidbits/Sleeping bag] Added photos of a Blue Thunder sleeping bag. Contributed by Curtis Gropp.
February 9, 2016 - Thoughts: [Respecting Women/Tact and Honor] Added a great, heartfelt quote from a wife on this topic.
July 30, 2015 - Thoughts: [Snippets/Windows 10: Your final choice.] Added this new warning about the insidious nature of Windows 10.
February 20, 2015 - Thoughts: [Biblical Sexuality/Single sexuality: an oxymoron?] Added this new, difficult, work-in-progress section.
February 4, 2015 - Thoughts: [A Single View of Marriage] Gave the structure and title wording of this article a much-needed overhaul. Thanks to Barb for her great suggestions and corrections!
- February 15, 2017 - Blue Thunder:
- [Tidbits/Commercials] Added this new section with a short 36-second WANG commercial featuring a slightly-modified Blue Thunder (makes its appearance 25 seconds in). Thanks to Ed Duca for spotting and contributing this!
- January 7, 2017 - Workbench Nostalgia: [CDTV] Added a beta screenshot of the CDTV bootscreen, and a note regarding "upside down" flash memory boards in early CDTV developer units. Also updated Cloanto Corporation's name and URL. Once again, thanks to Cloanto's M.C. Battilana for the helpful additions and corrections.
- October 19, 2016 - Thoughts: [Biblical Sexuality/Masturbation: My study, Pastor Ed Martin's study] Added this long-overdue, special two-view section. My sincere thanks again to Pastor Ed Martin for a very biblical, objective exposition on this topic, and for granting me permission to repost it.
- October 7, 2016 - Blue Thunder:
- May 5, 2016 - Thoughts:
- [Respecting Women/Sobering Times] Added a sobering reflection on street harassment's damage to marital intimacy from a wife and marriage blogger. Reposted with permission both from the author, Keelie (of Love Hope Adventure) and the web host, Bonny of OysterBed7.
- [Tension Points] Added a new point entitled "Unbelievers using God's power?"