The last 10 updates are listed below. Please note that all changes/updates to the 630i Collective are noted on this page.
- June 11, 2021 - Warp 4060: Amiga Tests YT channel author just posted a video showing the upcoming (late June/early July) firmware update v1.10 from CS-Lab. He states:
"Something we Warp users have been waiting for—new firmware! There are so many changes and features in this update that it is simply amazing. Totally new warpSD.device introduces the ability to format a microSD card with the Amiga file systems like FFS, PFS3, and others. What's more, the Amiga can now boot from a microSD card, and the transfers on the card are incredibly fast at insanely low CPU usage! Find out more in the video." JakubH_ of ppa.pl adds a release time frame:
"In the coming weeks, a new firmware with the number 1.10 will be made available, which adds min. support [for] microSD cards, system boot with microSD and more fast memory." As reported by Amiga Tests, new features are:
- MicroSD [warpSD.device v1.2] can be formatted as FFS, PFS3 and others.
- Amiga can boot from microSD.
- Transfer speeds up to 20 MB/s!
- Very low CPU usage while accessing the microSD.
- 224 MB Fast RAM!
- MicroSD is PCMCIA-friendly.
- Combination of microSD and Warp IDE CF ... or microSD and Amiga internal IDE can be used simultaneously.
- May 24, 2021 - Warp 4060: I received the following e-mail message this morning from Cizar regarding two rev. 6 68060s and one rev. 4 LC 68060 I had sent to him a while ago for testing (bold emphasis added):
"Welcome. You sent me processors for WARP4060 cards. I did the tests. One of the processors (rev6) is not working—I checked several times. One rev 6 is ok and the third one is rev 4 (LC) working. Due to the lack of parts on the market and the lack of time, WARP 4060 cards will be available in 2022. But their software will be as advanced as WARP 1260. So the time now dedicated to WARP 1260 is also the time to WARP 4060. — Szymon Paprocki"
- May 14, 2021 - Workbench Nostalgia: Added a preliminary page for the newly-released (as of today) AmigaOS 3.2!
- April 30, 2021 - GVP-M 4060/2060: [Please note that the new info from vannysue_6 hasn't yet been updated/added in the PDF documents. I'll post those in the near future.] Thanks to photos sent to me by eBay seller vannysue_6, complete T-Rex II Jumpers and Definitions (four pages, including a silkscreen closeup) and the A4000 G-Force 040 User's Guide Addendum (also four pages) are now available from the Documentation page. Many, many thanks to vannysue_6 for this very hard-to-find info! Also newly added is the elusive QuikPak A4KT.Install disk (in ADF format) to the Downloads page, thanks to darrenhd's excellent Quikpak 68060 Information page. Last but not least, added some new GVP accelerator-related links to the Links page, including a superbly done, detailed review of the TekMagic 4060T aka Ultrasound accelerator by jack-3D of jack.untergrund.net. A lot of rare info here—thanks Jack!
- March 15, 2021 - Warp 4060: Sellen posted this reply to an Amiga user on the CS-Lab blog (reply no. 3):
"Hi Roland, Currently we're preparing units for people who already sent CPU to us. In the meantime I hope to have e-shop running on this address. If not I'll let you know that production is ramping up and people interested in purchasing card should send their CPUs to CS-Lab s.c. We'll be in touch. :) — Sellen"
- March 14, 2021 - Warp 4060: An update from Sellen (photos along with the text below) was just posted to their blog:
"Hi, a long time has passed since the last news from us. Unfortunately, communication isn't my best side, sorry for that. We have a lot of work currently in our company, and this all situation with covid doesn't help either. Cizar was sick, but finally, he's fine now. We have ~50pcs 68060 CPU currently from people willing to buy a Warp board and 100pcs of Warp1260 PCBs (50 assembled, 50 partially assembled). We'll confirm orders, ask for a payment, and these units will be shipped. I hope that we'll be able to ramp up this production finally. I still didn't have time to finish a new website with an e-shop, but I think that I outsource this to another company to make this work in some reasonable time because it is not looking that in an upcoming couple of months I'll be able to find some time for this. The new website will be at the same address http://amigawarp.eu when it is ready. Stay tuned. I know that this all is going very slow, but the project is definitely not dead. Below are some photos from the current production batch and test rig."
- March 9, 2021 - Warp 4060: Many small corrections have been made, and extra details/information have been added to the Specifications page—too many to list individually. The details have been gleaned from the Polish Amiga forum "Polski Portal Amigowy" where Cizar (and occasionally, Sellen) has shared a substantial amount of detail about Warp card development since its inception in 2018. The forum thread in particular is the "New Turbo A1200 / 060 - Warp 1260". The site is, of course, in Polish so some web translation may be required.
- February 25, 2021 - Warp 4060: Yesterday (February 24th), Michal Bergseth of Amitopia posted an update regarding the CS-Lab's ongoing development of the Warp 3060/4060. Of special note is the following statement: "The Warp4060 card for Amiga 4000 will be an improved version over the Warp1260 for Amiga 1200 and Warp560 for Amiga 500 as it is possible to fit more on the card."CS-Lab previously noted that they were thinking of using at least USB v2.0 in the Warp 3060/4060 (as opposed to USB v1.1 in the Warp 560 and 1260 cards), but this statement indicates one or more new features could very well be implemented. Time will tell!
- February 12, 2021 - Warp 4060: Added a link to a brief video of beta tester Dawid Dorian playing Doom II via a PS4 DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller connected to his Warp 1260-equipped Amiga 1200. What's allowing it to work? Either it's a new, as yet unreleased, firmware version from CS-Lab, or firmware v1.008 (released June 6, 2020) has hidden wireless game controller functionality in it, as neither firmware 1.007 nor 1.008 lists USB game controller functionality in their change logs.
- January 4, 2021 - ZZ9000 Compendium: The latest (stable) firmware and driver version for all ZZ9000-supported Amigas is 1.8. The ZZTop tool hasn't changed since 1.1 Beta and can also be used with all ZZ9000-supported Amiga models. Enhancements in v1.8:
- Split Screen / Screen Dragging Support (Requires P96 3.0 or later) (Beta).
- Adds 256 MB AutoConfigTM Fast RAM on Zorro III machines.
- Accelerated drawing operations are now flushed in vertical blanks.
- Fixes spurious one-line wraparound at start/end of screen.
- Fixes compatibility with some displays vs 1.8-beta1 (sync pulses).