The last 10 updates are listed below. Please note that all changes/updates to the 630i Collective are noted on this page.
- May 7, 2019 - Workbench Nostalgia: [Multiple updates] Added additional notes from Michael Sinz regarding the 68040.library, and moved the note regarding its version history to Workbench 3.0, since there is no evidence (either on-disk or in Commodore's developer notes) that the 68040.library was ever officially included in Workbench 2.1—however, there is with Workbench 3.0. Though the 68040.library existed before or around the time Workbench 2.1 was released, it was distributed separately via special diskette for Amiga users who bought the Amiga 3000T-040. Many thanks to Michael for his time and the very helpful information.
- May 4, 2019 - Workbench Nostalgia: [Multiple updates] Corrected a typo, and added notes to the Workbench 1.2, 1.3, and Beta 3.1.4 pages. Many thanks to Robert Miranda for the feedback.
- April 27, 2019 - Workbench Nostalgia: [Workbench Beta 0.x] Added a rare, new Kickstart version, 29.11, to the Beta 0.x page, and updated the OS Versions page with the new version. Thanks to amigalove.com's intric8 for contributing this rare find!
- March 8, 2019 - Thoughts/Biblical Sexuality: [Foreword] Added this brief new section that explains my intents and hopes for this topic.
- February 27, 2019 - Workbench Nostalgia: [Workbench 3.1 / Planned Updates to AmigaOS Release 3.1] Added this new page that briefly describes the unfinished/incomplete updates that Commodore was either working on or had planned to implement for OS 3.1 before they filed for bankruptcy. Thanks once again to contributor Ignacio Gully for providing this very interesting info!
- January 21, 2019 - Blue Thunder: [TV Series] Updated photos from the brief Blue Thunder pilot episode fly-in of MacGyver, confirming both the registration number of the specific helicopter used, and that Jim Gavin was the pilot. Many thanks to Thomas "Chairwolf" Higginson for the high-res Blu-ray screenshots and info about Jim Gavin.
- October 1, 2018 - Workbench Nostalgia: [Workbench 3.1.4] Added this new page to highlight and celebrate the official September 30, 2018 release of this new bug-fixed version of Workbench.
- September 22, 2018 - The Unofficial GVP-m TRexx-I,II (A4060) / TekMagic 2060 (A2060) Page: Updated the Downloads page with version 2.3 of Ralph Babel's 68060.library. The primary fix makes it aware of the Rev. 5 68060 having the Load/Store Buffer Bypass bug, and disables the mode. Thanks to Robert Miranda for letting me know about this update.
- July 11, 2018 - Workbench Nostalgia: [Multiple updates] Added a page for Workbench 2.01, converted more text documents to HTML for improved readability, and numerous notes were clarified/cleaned up.
- July 3, 2018 - The Unofficial GVP-m TRexx-I,II (A4060) / TekMagic 2060 (A2060) Page: Added content, and clarified and cleaned up the Downloads page significantly (many thanks to Robert Miranda—of GVP tech support—for his expertise). Also replaced more broken links, and updated a link to Carsten Schlote's 68060 source code reference on GitHub. Lastly, cleaned up the GVP-m logo and nav bar for a (hopefully) cleaner and more consistent look.