Disk & File Operation
3rd Party Utilities
- Genesis Prefs refuses to run without the MUI "grouppager.mcc" file installed; where can I find this? [fixed in OS 3.9 SE CD, BB1]
- Is it possible to iconify Genesis after connection?
- After installing Boing Bag 1, cycle gadgets in AWeb-II with less than three options only show the first option correctly. Is there a fix for this?
||Is it possible to iconify Genesis after connection?
Yes; here's how:
- Run GenesisPrefs, the ReAction version.
- Select the "Interfaces" entry from the left column, and click on the device you want to make the change to from the list to the right.
- Click the "Edit" gadget at the bottom of the right column.
- From the window that opens, click the "Events" tab gadget, and set the cycle gadget to "Online".
- In the same window, click on the "Add" gadget, and type the following in:
- Make sure that the cycle gadget to the right of this window is set to "ARexx".
- Click "OK" to close the window you're in.
- Click "Save" in the next window, and you're done.
||After installing Boing Bag 1, cycle gadgets in AWeb-II with less than three options only show the first option correctly. Is there a fix for this?
This has been fixed in the latest version of listbrowser.gadget; but until it is released, you can download a patch for it from the link below: