|Workbench Release 1.3.1, v34.25 (Kickstart v34.5)
|Release date: 1990; however, this was a developer-only update.
||New software only
|Shipped with: Some people who bought an Amiga 500 may have received this update with their purchase.|
- Enhancements to:
- C: SetPatch, LoadWB, Eval, SetClock, Mount
- System: DiskDoctor, Format, Diskcopy, FastMemFirst, NoFastMem, SetMap
- Utilities: CMD, ClockPtr
- L: Pipe-Handler, Speak-Handler, FastFileSystem, Aux-Handler
- Libs: version.library, info.library
- Devs: serial.device, printer.device
Official list of changes.
|Hidden messages: (Same as Workbench 1.3)|
|Descriptions and Part Numbers|
|Two (OFS) DS/DD diskettes|
- Akay Graham notes that: "I got these disks with my Amiga A500 (Rev. 5) a few years back (1990) when I was doing a mobile communications course near Stevenage, Hertfordshire, UK."
- Michael Sinz notes that:" This release was never made public, but it did exist."